Repairs and Adjustments
This class is for individuals who already know how to ventilate or who have mastered the ventilating course. You will learn how to make and attach new fronts, extend the size of a base, patching, double basing and many other custom repair situations.
- Deep Cleaning - base cleaning to remove all adhesive residue and deep conditioning - bring unit back to life.
- Detangling - base extreme hair detangling and comb-thru.
- Re-coloring-color revitalization including lightening and darkening.
- Remove density-thinning but thicker density
- Beach Knots - bleaching or re-bleaching knots on under side of the hair system.
- Replace Clips - removal and/or repair of existing clips or sew in new clips.
- Lace Front Repair - repair lace fronts on an existing base or replace lace.
- Tear Repair-restitch or mend torn base material.
- Re-coat Poly-paint or re-coating polyurethane layer.
Call for class schedules in your area.
To reserve a seat, please submit the registration form, and select payment option.